Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Cupcake Awards




Top Ten YA Characters




I can't think of a better way to honor my favorite YA characters than by hosting a cupcake award ceremony. And the cupcake goes to:


Most Couragous



Scarlett from Someone Like You. Cupcake for most courageous. Having a baby when your mom is against it and the father dead takes a different kind of courage than jumping through hoops of fire, but it still deserves its merit.



Best Sister




Katniss from The Hunger Games. Cupcake for best sister. I just love a character who fights for what is right and protects the innocent like Prim and Rue.



Most Gifted



Hermione from the Harry Potter series. Cupcake for most gifted. Not only does she have a gigantic heart but she also makes a gigantic brain look sexy.






4. Regina from Some Girls Are for Best Self-Esteem
5. Cole from The Wolves of Mercy Falls for Best Character Growth
6. Marcelo from Marcelo in the Real World for Honesty and staying true to his beliefs.

Best Friend



Jacob from The Twilight Saga. Cupcake for Best friend. Regardless of what happens with Bella he is always there for her.



Best Girl Power





Rose from the Vampire Academy series. Cupcake for Best Girl Power. Yup, women can fight too.



Most Affectionate


Daniel from the Fallen series. Cupcake for Most Affectionate. Constantly kissing, hand-holding and staring at Luce.








And the last cupcake goes to (drum roll) YOU for Best Commentator :p Eat it while it's warm.


8 comments:

  1. I like how you did the whole Cupcake awards :). And I agree with you, I love it when characters would do anything for their familys.
    old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/02/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-paranormal.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cure TTT design! I agree with what you wrote about Katniss, Hermione and Rose. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! So many of these are favorites of mine too!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Katniss, Jake, Rose, and Hermione! They're all great characters! Great list :) And I love your blog! Thanks for stopping by my TTT

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with #2 and #3! I haven't read the rest of the books yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! *munches cupcake* Hehe, I love what you did with this list, and your choices are great. Especially big cheer for Hermione and Katniss - I agree so much on those points. :-)

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cupcake awards! I'm a huge fan of Hermione, Katniss and Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for stopping by my little ole blog! Just added you... I loved Rose but had mixed feelings about the series as a whole.. but definitely am a big fan of girls who can kick some serious butt!

    And of course everyone loves Hermoine and Katniss. You cant go wrong there! :)

    Amber

    ReplyDelete