Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Shipwrecked



 




TOP TEN CHARACTERS I'D WANT ON A DESERTED ISLAND  


Once upon a time, my boat crashed on a deserted island. I woke up, not only glad to see I had survived, but that I was not alone. With me was: 





Pi from Life of Pi

He has survivor experience. Most importantly rafting experience. He could teach us how to fish and maintain our bodies with protein.












Jason from Meant to Be

You are probably wondering why I included him? Think about it! The mood will plummet without someone to make us laugh.


Maya from The Rising

As a cougar shape-shifter, her skills can keep us safe. Her knowledge of the woods and plant life is also an asset.













Rose from Vampire Academy

Experienced bodyguard. Love how direct she can be, plus it would be interesting to watch her argument with ...... Jace.












Jace from The Mortal Instruments

Although, he will definitely clash heads with Rose, I think these two would eventually get over it and make a great team.











Thomas from The Maze Runner

Fearless and creative, he could help come up with great plans.

Lola from Lola and the Boy Next Door

She might not have superpowers, but her sense of humor and style is a necessity for me. I truly believe she would make the habitat homey.


Sam from Shiver

He could use this experience to write great songs and play them for us. How can anyone survive without music?!?
Sophie from Hex Hall

A magical being is a must.



Will from Clockwork Angel

How do we get by without electricity? Will Herondale has all the answers. Plus he is brave and handsome.














Who topped your list?

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice list! I almost chose Rose but then other characters got in the way.

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great list to me!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost put Jace, Rose, and Sophie on my list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete