Thursday, February 21, 2013

Caught my Arrow # 7


Caught my Arrow is a meme similiar to In my mailbox and  Stalking the Shelves featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.


These past weeks have been exhausting. I've had too many business meetings to stop and breathe. Let alone to read. But the sky is clearing, and I see peace ahead. 


                                     

In need of some contemporary, I borrowed God is in the Pancakes by Robin Epstein and Boys, Girls & other Hazardous Materials from the author who gave us the basis for the movie Mean Girls. As well as Between the Lines.


Don't ask me why I stored Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children on the shelf after purchasing it. But it is on my night table now, waiting to be read.  


And I received for review


What are you reading this week?


6 comments:

  1. Back when Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children first came out I was really intrigued by it. Although I may have forgot about it a little, your post is definitely reminding me how much I wanted to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It's still on my nightstand :s I had the library books first, lol.

      Delete
  2. The Rules for Disappearing and Miss Peregrines both look really good! I hope you enjoy =) Happy Reading this week!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children is a book that has been on my TBR list since forever it haunts me all the time but when I hit the bookstore I instantly forget about it.Thanks for helping me remember it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, we've all forgotten Miss Peregrine's. Guess I won't be reading it alone :p That cover is positively haunting.

    ReplyDelete