Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
BookCupid was started in December 2012 -- not so long ago -- which gives me an ample choice of books to pick from. So to make things interesting, I chose books that I read before I became a blogger that were out of my regular reading genre.
2. Heist Society: Honestly, I thought this book would be more middle-grade, with a Nancy Drew raised by Robert De Niro type of character. Again, I was very wrong. This book couldn't be more exciting.
3. Going too far: I loved this book. It steered away from Mary-Sue clichés and gave us a character that was sarcastic and strong.
4. Clockwork Angel: I read this one before City of Bones and fell in love with Cassandra Clare's writing. The book is pretty lengthy, but the pages turn themselves.
5. Lockdown: I couldn't put this book down; a teen locked in an underground jail for a crime he never committed. Oh, what a plot.
6. Shark Girl: The very first poetry book I've read. Heartwrenching and poignant.
7. Midnight Sun: Okay, so I cheated by including a manuscript. But believe it or not, this is how I found Goodreads. There is a long petition in the discussion section for Stephenie Meyer to finish this book.
Can't wait to read your top ten.