Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Red Eye Flight



 




TOP 10 BOOK QUOTES



The more I read the more quotes I collect (can we mark this as my quote?!?) Here are my latest finds:





Life of Pi by Yann Martel


"To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation."









One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

"It's enough for me to be sure that you and I exist at this moment." 


The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

"I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world -- a beautiful little fool."











Animal Farm by George Orwell

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."










A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness


"There is not always a good guy. Nor is there always a bad one. Most people are somewhere in between."













Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson


"I believe in ghosts, but we create them. We haunt ourselves."










What's your favorite book quote?

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic choices! They're short but meaningful. Today is giving me a lot to think about!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh great quotes! I kinda like that one from A Monster Calls! Very nice!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That book is full of them. Makes you think :)

      Delete
  3. I like the quotes of Animal Farm and A Monster Calls. They're so true!

    ReplyDelete