Friday, September 26, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday: Yummy Tweets



Parajunkee Alison Can Read


FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY



Once you answer be sure to leave me your link so I can follow you back



Q: Book character (s) you'd like to see with their own twitter?

Given as Christian Grey, Gideon Cross and Lord Voldemort (yeah, I heart him) already have twitter accounts, my choices are limited.




I'd probably go with Sophie Kinsella's Becky Bloomwood to get the latest fashion trends and learn of all the creative ways you can wear a scarf. I live in a cold climate, it's hard to accessorize.




13 comments:

  1. I've never heard of her! Love your pic though! Haha!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choices! Have a great day!

    Stormi
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord Voldemort? Really? lol. I like Becky too. I'm sure she'd have a great twitter feed. New bloglovin follower :-)
    My F&F.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Didn't know Voldemort has a twitter page! Have seen Snape around though! He's pretty funny sometimes...without even meaning to be!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snape!! I did not know that. I'm gonna check it out ;)

      Delete
  5. I need to go check out this gideon fellow! I already follow Christian and Lord V!!

    Old follower!!

    I have LOTS of giveaways on my blog!! I have 10 different ones going that end soon! Head on over and click on my sidebar to the giveaways going on! Get your entries in before it's too late!!

    My FF

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was not aware that Christian Grey had a Twitter page!

    New follower via GFC :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Lord Voldemort ... that's an interesting choice! Haha

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete