Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
TOP THINGS ON MY READING WISHLIST
Ah, Inspiration!! Lately, this school mural keeps my mind active, as I picture all the possible worlds books can take us.
Here is my wishlist of crazy things I would like to read about.
1. Cursed SuperheroesNot everyone wants to be different. How would the MC deal with superhuman powers that can create more harm than good?
2. Paranormal Activity StoriesCentered around YA.
3. Road TripsI really need this. Winter, here in Montreal, is too long.
4. Books with tears all over themThe ones where I cry but not the characters. No one wants a whiner.
5. Break-up Stories with KarmaHe/She treated the MC like crap -- they should pay.
6. Evil Sororities with a serial killer clownThere is something weird about clowns. Think about it, under all that make-up ...
What is on your wishlist?