Monday, June 2, 2014

Review: Desires of the Dead


She can see sense dead people. 

Although Violet is used to sensing the dead, keeping it hushed has always been a priority. The problem is what do you do after you find the body. Let's face it, what harm could come of placing an anonymous call to the cops -- it's not like it might get the FBI on your trail?

This sequel to The Body Finder is much more emotional than the first, dealing with domestic abuse and the rollercoaster ride of considering sex with that special someone. Derting introduces new characters such as Mike and Megan, charming siblings that will stir up lots of troubles for the happy couple.

Bring on book three.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I've only read The Body Finder which I really enjoyed, I haven't read The Pledge by Kimberly Derting yet, but I read The Taking not so long ago and hated it, so I'm hoping to finish this series soon, might give me a pick-me-up from her last one. :(

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this series! Glad you liked it two :) Nice review.

    ReplyDelete