Saturday, January 3, 2015

Caught my arrow #40

Caught my Arrow is a meme similar to Stalking the Shelves featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.


I am overbooked this week -- can you tell.  But no worries, I still have a few more vacation days left to read away.

Received from Publisher
Une photo publiée par natalia (@natyuniverse) le



The Darkest part of the Forest by Holly Black


Received from Netgalley



Both of Me by Jonathan Friesen 
Kiss and Tell by Jacqueline Green


Borrowed from library


Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
The Jewel by Amy Ewing
Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer Michelle Hodkin


What are you reading this week?

12 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! Been hearing a lot about Holly Black's new book! Loved Mara Dyer! Hope you enjoy all these new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad that if I enjoy Mara Dyer I can moving on the sequel right away. I'm not so good at waiting when it comes to books.

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul of books this week. I see that you got a few that look amazing. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of Me sounds VERY interesting! I really need to start reading The Darkest Part of the Forest. Great haul! Here's mine

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy The Jewel. I really liked it. It is different, at some times vague, but very interesting! Have a great weekend!
    Check out my STS
    Genesis @ GenGen's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Netgalley reviews look amazing. I will have to look into them.

    I hope that you enjoy each book, happy reading!
    My STS Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked Both of Me. Have a good reading week ;-)
    here's my sts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read The Darkest Part of the Forest - it looks so good! I have Along for the Ride on my kindle that I've been meaning to read for awhile.

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete