Sunday, January 18, 2015

Review: All Fall Down


Grace's mom was murdered and nobody believes her.

Adding to the tragedy, she must now move back to Embassy Row, where she shared so many memories with her mom. She's seen as a rebel and mentally unstable. But Grace has no time to worry about fitting in, because the killer's still on the loose, and seems to have his eyes on her. Will someone believe her before she becomes the next target?

Ally Carter filled her story with a great supporting cast. We've got the charming and protective Russian, the hacker, the spy and the wingman -- all from different countries bringing their own spice to the story. The background is an amazing plus, allowing for lavish parties and powerful antagonists.But what makes All Fall Down particular is Grace's mental instability. Is there actually a killer or does Grace just need someone to blame?

Piece after piece, the puzzle revealed at the end is anything but what was expected.



8 comments:

  1. from the short write up... it sounds interesting. i am following your blog, please follow back. melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! That made me want to read the book and find out what actually happened. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did :)

      Delete
  3. You wrote a great review here. You tell us the plot, your take on it, and the audience wanting more. I'm following you and plan to add this book to my list. Thank you. Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really curious about what did happen. I like the author's two other series and I hope that I enjoy this book as well when I read it. A very clear "when" and not a wishful "if", because I'm definitely going to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... I'm a huge fan of Heist Society. But I must admit, this one had a really unexpected punch.

      Delete