Sunday, May 10, 2015

Caught my arrow #42

Caught my Arrow is a meme similar to Stalking the Shelves featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.


Spring is the best time for reading outside. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Here's what I got to keep me busy:

Received from Publisher



The Royal We by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan

as well as The Tapper Twins: Go to war by Geoff Rodkey




Borrowed from library



Betrayed by P.C Cast
The Golden Compass by Pullman
The Storied Life of A.J Firky by Gabrielle Zevin
Falling into Place by Amy Zhang
I'll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfield

Received from Author


Revised Orders & Final Orders by Irene Helenowski

What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. It looks a good haul. I am reading Meredith Mawr's Summon , Jana Grissom's One Prince Two Kingdoms at present

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Those are all totally new to me books! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! I need to hurry up and buy myself a copy of Afterworlds. I loved I'll Give You the Sun! Happy reading. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cookies are so adorable :D nice haul, happy reading XD

    Maura @ monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete