Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Red Eye Flight



 




TOP BOOKS I'M TAKING TO THE BEACH



Leaving next month and appreciate having to do this list in advance. Let me know if you recommend them as well: 





World After by Susan Ee

Loved the first book, can't wait to see what happens next.


All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

Heard wonders about this novel. I admit it sounds sad, but reading this by the beach might make it easier to take in. 











The One by Kiera Cass 

Need to finish this series. Can't believe I'm behind...









Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


Isla means island in spanish. Island goes with beach which goes with summer.... It's meant to be. 













What's on your summer to read list?

4 comments:

  1. All the Bright Places is super sad. I don't know if the setting of the beach will make it better, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it nonetheless.
    Haha... That's right - Isla does mean Island. Did you read the other books in that series? Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door?
    I'll be reading Faking Normal as soon as I can. Like All the Bright Places it looks like it will be a sad read but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the rest of Perkins books. She has a realistic way of writing dialogue that makes me swoon, lol.
      I shall bring kleenex to the beach :(

      Delete
  2. I have Angelfall as a challenge book for June, so I hope to read World After soon. I wanted to start and finish this series by the end of the year. I still have to think what's on my summer to read list, because I completely failed to read my spring list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My challenge fell so behind (yikes!). I need to start making proper resolutions.

      Delete