Friday, September 6, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday: What the Flash


Parajunkee Alison Can Read


FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY



Once you answer be sure to leave me your link so I can follow you back


Q: Bookshelf Tour!!


So sorry about the flash, the pictures looked fine on my phone :/ I owe you all more pictures.



I tend to regroup all the goodies by genre. Here we have my Fantasy/Dystopia (that bookmark has been inside Cloaked  for too long. Got a read it one of these days)


More beloved Dystopia/Paranormal and Before I die? 


Paranormal








Middle Grade (I already pre-ordered the next Diary of a Wimpy Kid book) and Adult Contemporary/Chick-Lit



YA Contemporary and Historical Fiction


Some Classic (Kama Sutra is a classic, right?) and Indies

9 comments:

  1. Very well organized shelves - they look nice! Thanks for the follow! I've followed back via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures! I love that you organized everything by genre. And, yes, I think Kama Sutra counts as a classic. LOL! Old follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those books :)
    Old Follower
    My FF http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/09/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that most of your books are in hard back. I love hard back books and I thought I was the only one when compared to my friends who all wait for paperback.

    New blogloving follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing makes me happier than a shelf loaded with books :) Old follower http://minadecaro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Kama Sutra comment totally made me laugh! :-) Thanks for stopping by my FF!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you patience in organizing your books by genre. I can see that we have books in common like Twilight, TMI, The Diary of a Wimpy Kid and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. :D

    Old follower on bloglovin!

    Here's my Thoughts and Pens FF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and well organized shelves. Love them! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, Bittersweet Enchantment on Friday and for becoming a new follower.

    New follower via GFC and I must say your blog looks super cute!

    Great collection. :)
    - Beckie

    ReplyDelete