Saturday, March 22, 2014

Caught my arrow # 32

Caught my Arrow is a meme similar to In my mailbox and  Stalking the Shelves featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.




Snow storm means cozy time for me. Yesterday, I was lucky enough to go see Divergent, and today I get to lay in bed with these two gorgeous looking books.




Received from BookSneeze and Hachette Book Group




Like Moonlight at Low Tide



The Ring and the Crown




What are you reading this week?

13 comments:

  1. These both look great! I love the cover for The Ring and the Crown.

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun read. Lots of things are going on.

      Delete
  2. What pretty covers! I'm just starting Something Strange And Deadly. I hope you enjoy your books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently reading Daddy-Long-Legs by Jean Webster and after I'm done with that, I'm going to start reading The Girl in Blue by P.G. Wodehouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catchy title. Daddy-Long-Legs -- had to say it aloud.

      Delete
  4. The Ring and The Crown has such an amazing cover! I'm not even sure what it is about but I want to read it! LOL Enjoy!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Historical Fiction. I recommend if you enjoy the TV show Reign.

      Delete
  5. Ooh nice! Seeing The Ring and the Crown around a lot lately! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul. I've been seeing The Ring & the Crown a lot lately, getting tempted to order that one! I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete