Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Pinch Me



 




TOP TEN BOOKISH RELATED DREAMS




10. Go back to WWOHP also known as Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Once is not enough.  This Voldemort wand pic was taken from my Instagram. I'd probably get another memorabilia for my bookcase.



9. Purchase more Classics such as Gone with the Wind.

8. Watch Vampire Academy. Feel terrible for missing it. Wonder when the DVD is coming out.

7. Read all the books in my bookcase I've been ignoring.

6. Attend BEA. Things are looking good for this year.

5. Meet some authors and get more autographs.

4. Get a tattoo. (How is this book related? Have you seen Divergent lately O_o What a great tattoo)

3. Finish reading the series I've started.

2. Meet fellow book bloggers.

1. Publish my first story!! The Steampunk Anthology published by Curiosity Quills is coming out soon. I can't wait to share it with you.



14 comments:

  1. I want a tattoo too! I've been wanting a literary tattoo for a while now!! Got a bunch already, why not add one that has to do with what I love the most, BOOKS!!
    Great list ;)
    Check out my top ten @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Book tattoo, yes! I know where to put mind. Just got to find that perfect image :/

      Delete
  2. OOh nice! Seeing a bit of a literary tattoo! Me, I am too afraid of needles! Had enough poking and prodding and digging of those into me when I was in the hospital as a kid. Definitely done with needles!

    I so forgot to add BEA to my list! That's one convention I like to do at least once! Sounds awesome! Need to coordinate that with other bloggers I am seeing who say they need to go! Roommates! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Roomies! I would love to meet you at BEA.

      Delete
  3. I have several tattoos actually. Not book related. More personal. I need to read way more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Too many books out there I don't want to miss.

      Delete
  4. Bookish related tattoos are the best! I have a stack of books tattooed up the back of my arm, and an illustration from the Harriet the Spy novel. If only getting tattoos were as quick and easy as they seemed in the Divergent movie :( Also, so jealous you went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter..sometimes I forget that it even exists and I'm dying to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome. Great food, and ride was worth waiting the two hour line-up lol. Tris bird tattoo is gorgeous. I would love a similar one, but am scared it would look like weird spots from afar O_o

      Delete
  5. I have the Wizarding World of Harry Potter on my list too! I really hope to go someday because I really want to go to Honeydukes!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get a frog chocolate with a wizard card :D I loved it. Although I advise you save up. Last I remember the frogs were 12$

      Delete
  6. I want a literary tattoo as well. I haven't been to Harry Potter World, but I really want to go. I missed VA in theaters too so I'm excited to see it on DVD. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it comes out soon. The soundtrack is great :D

      Delete
  7. Wizarding World of Harry Potter souds fun! I'd put it among my bookish dreams, too, and number five is definitely there as well.

    ReplyDelete