Friday, October 2, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday: Love and Hate

Parajunkee Alison Can Read


FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY



Once you answer be sure to leave me your link so I can follow you back


Q: Pick three book characters... Kiss? Marry? Kill?



As long as it stayed between us, (I don't kiss and tell) I would definitely pucker up with Christian Grey from Fifty Shades of Grey to see what all the fuss is about. I mean, he even got is own book lately. That might inspire me to read it.
Marry a vampire? Just imagine becoming Mrs. Ivashkov. I would need to hit my head ten times before saying no. Adrian from Bloodlines is funny, can be a great travelling and party companion, and best of all, he can read my mood!! Who could ask for anything more?


I'm no killer, but if I had to condemn anyone to such a horrible ending it would be rapists all over the world like Room's Old Nick. The movie is coming out this October. Check out the trailer below...











Which book character would you kiss?

14 comments:

  1. OOh nice picks! I admit I only really know Adrian!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! Room looks so good! Need to read the book and watch the movie when it comes out!!

    Also, yessss, agree with your Kiss choice - I need to see what all the fuss is about!!!
    Following you back via GFC! Thanks for visiting my blog, I love yours xx

    Thanks for visiting my blog,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, Christian is a good one to kiss. Even if half the public may cry the kiss was really abusive and we should be ashamed of ourselves! LOL

    Following by GFC. My #FF: http://bambi-unbridled.blogspot.com/2015/10/friday-follow-6-kiss-marry-kill.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness....Room looks life changing..I've never heard of it but now I must check it out because I just KNOW I will be watching the movie. Though, as a mother, maybe I shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a traumatizing read. She still reminds one of the best moms ever portrayed in a book. Her courage through it all impressed me.

      Delete
  5. I have to read the Vamire Academy and spin-off series! Nice choices and thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adrian would be a super choice! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    New follower via GFC and Twitter

    Carrie @The Book Goddess

    ReplyDelete