Saturday, June 22, 2013

Caught my arrow #18

Caught my Arrow is a meme similar to In my mailbox and  Stalking the Shelves featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.


Long weekend in Montreal. I'd like to take a moment to wish all my Québécois a Happy St-Jean Baptiste (remember the liquor stores are closed that day, so shop before.)



From the library I scored Requiem, The Summoning, The Golden Lily 
and Real Mermaids don't Wear Toe Rings. 


And received a copy of 


Pirouette and Hereafter from Netgalley. I must admit I'm really looking forward to read Kate Brian's new book after the unsettling conclusion of Shadowlands.



What are you reading this week?

7 comments:

  1. Nice haul:) The Golden Lily is a-ma-zing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed Bloodlines despite being nervous to be in Sydney's head rather than Rose. But it was so good.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed "Bitten" by Kelley Armstrong but I haven't looked at her other stuff yet. Happy reading.

    Tsuki @ Tsuki's books

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! The Golden Lily and Requiem were both amazing, adored them! Happy reading, hope you enjoy the books as much as I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVED Kelley Armstrongs series. One of my favorites. Also Richelle Meads bloodlines series is awesome too! I hope you enjoy your new books!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Haul!! I loved the Bloodlines series.... The Indigo Spell is sooooo good! I love Adrian!

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete