Sunday, June 30, 2013

Caught my arrow #19

Caught my Arrow is a meme similar to In my mailbox and  Stalking the Shelves featuring books that were purchased, borrowed or received that week.


Last week was Québec day, and this week Canada day. Oh, I'm getting tired of all these festivities. So tired, I shall be driving to NY for July 4th.


A big thank you to Hachette Book Canada for sending me The Universe Versus Alex Woods. I can't wait to read this, especially seeing how it made its way into Goodreads June 2013 Movers & Shakers list.

What are you reading this week?

Don't forget the giveaway ends today :D

7 comments:

  1. I have heard of this one but, haven't read it myself. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of that one! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love festivals but you are right, they can get very tiring. -___- All the excitement just makes you a little sluggish. XD I have seen The Universe Versus Alex Woods around but I don't really know what it's about. Nonetheless, it looks like an awesome so I hope you enjoy reading it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my STS! This is new to me, but I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this on Goodreads a little while ago. It sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I've seen this on other STS posts. This seems like a really good book! I haven't checked it out yet, but I think I might have to. Nice haul and happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, this book looks interesting. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete