Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Jump on It

 



TOP FAVORITE INNOVATIVE WAYS TO TRAVEL


Last week I did a piece on airplane travels, so to spice things up, today I will discuss innovative ways to travel.

The Floo Network


Oh, yeah. Although not always precise, this mode of transportation will get you to there fast and in one piece. However, if you are claustrophobic, I would suggest...


Wings 


Just look up at the sky and bat your eyelashes for a sweet angel to come and lift you away to -- well not paradise -- but somewhere nice. 


Arms


Give a new meaning to getting carried away by succombing to Jacob Blacks arms. He is strong and able to run very very fast. No pun intended when I say that this will be a bumpy ride.


Water Horses


Don't you dare snuggle with this horse, because it will bite you. The fun part is getting it to bite someone else. Like annoying neighbors and that lady in the supermarket that gives you the evil eye for buying frozen pizzas. What does she care what you eat?!? 





15 comments:

  1. I love your twist on this week's topic. So far everyone's blog that I've visited is full of books I haven't read...not yours! I've read almost all of these! Great choices!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great twist! I would add the Improbable Stair from The Keys to the Kingdom series by Garth Nix, Festus the flying dragon from Lost Heros and the living airship in Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld! http://wp.me/pzUn5-1uF

    ReplyDelete
  3. So original! I think my preferred method would be, hmm, wings! (Especially if all I have to do is bat my eyelashes) Water horses would be epic too, as long as I ended the ride with all my limbs still in tact! Thanks for the awesome list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Wings would be a fun experience. Safer than parachuting :p

      Delete
  4. The floo network is awesome but I prefer brooms and I'd love to learn how to apparate!
    Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a broom in my closet, too bad it's not a nimbus 2000 :(

      Delete
  5. FLOO NETWORK!!

    Haha the Potterhead in me is working up :D I don't think I'll love traveling by Floo Network much since it's... Not a pleasant journey but haha love your twist to this week's TTT :)

    Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry Potter! Great list:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this list... the Floo Network, Water Horses... ahhh...

    Great list! :) Thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he he, reading all these travelling posts are putting me in a vacation mood :p

      Delete
  8. Ooh I like how you arranged your list! My choice from your list... Floo Network! Or maybe just apparition. Disappearing and then re-appearing anywhere would be pretty fun and useful :-)

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would make it almost impossible to be late, lol.

      Delete