Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Sunshine, Lollipops and Books

 



TOP TBR BOOKS FOR SUMMER 2013


The temperature is rising, lattes are a buck at Mcdonalds -- the best time to lounge in my backyard with one hand on my coffee and the other on a book. Thrilling!!


Hot Cover/ Promising Writer


Keplinger kept me "hostage" on my lounge chair with Duff, I doubt it was pure coincidence. The girl is talented. 


Desert Heat


Until recently, I was clueless that Uncommon Criminals took place all over the globe. Set me up for a first class ticket.  


Rainy Day -- No Problem


The title speaks for itself.

Oh, Love



What is a summer without love? BookCupid can handle the heat. 

11 comments:

  1. Haha I love you little headings for each book. I read both Easy and A Midsummer's Nightmare both of which were amazing. So I hope you enjoy them as well :)

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever mini headings :) I haven't read any of these, but they look great. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to love Easy. It's one of the few New Adult books that I was able to gobble up and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list, I loved Uncommon Criminals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read Quarantine: The Loners...It was pretty good! Happy reading!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Easy so I'm hoping you get to read it soon. Love the headings for each book! I'm intrigued by A Midsummer's Nightmare...I'm always willing to try authors that "take readers hostage". Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen to the latter, backyard and good book in hand! Hope you enjoy all your summer reads :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for following me on Twitter! You can check out my blog here:
    http://thewiseserpent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Easy! Happy reading : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list! Looks like you have all the essentials down :) I own Easy and A Midsummer's Nightmare, but haven't read either of them. Definitely 2 books I need to get to. Happy reading this summer and thanks for stopping by :)

    ~ Gabbi @ BookBreather

    ReplyDelete