Friday, July 19, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday: Universal Reading

Parajunkee Alison Can Read


FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY

Once you answer be sure to leave me your link so I can follow you back




Q: Book Vacay: Where is the best destination reading spot for you? (Where do you like to go to read other than your home)

Funny story. On my last vacay, I believed I had found the most perfect place for a light read.

The Jacuzzi. 

So I went in with a book, blinded to the fact that the jet button was under the water and that turning pages with one hand (only one dry) is a difficult task.

5 comments:

  1. LOL. I thought reading on a floatie on my in-laws' lake would be the perfect spot. It wasn't. Water and books ... not a good mix. :D Still, I find myself trying to find a way to make it work.

    Raina @ The LUV'NV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm following you now via Linky. I'm an old GFC and Twitter follower. ;)

      Delete
  2. Definitely water can be an issue. I love to take bubble baths and read, but don't start the jacuzzi thing on my tub because it will splash all over my book. I'm an old GFC follower.
    Check out my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm usually not brave enough to take my books near water.

    Old follower. MY FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/07/feature-follow-15-reading-spot.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh my goodness! Don't think I would be brave enough to bring one of my books near the water like that! I can see the many difficulties in trying to accomplish such a task!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete