Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books that made me sigh

 



TOP BOOKS THAT INTIMIDATE ME



SIZE
I finish every book I start, so I have to be judgemental



DEPRESSING COVERS
I read them when I'm having the best day ever, otherwise prepare for kleenex and pms like symptoms.




And finally SELF HELP BOOKS. Sometimes we must cast someone aside because they are poisonous regardless of their kissing expertise, and great dance moves, and charming personality...



... and great sense of humor, and pretty sparkly eyes -- Gah! Feel free to stop me. 

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I tend to avoid depressing covers and self-help as a whole as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ones with depressing covers. And I love self-help books too. I don't read either as much as I should though!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to avoid self-help. Some of my favorite books had horrible covers but usually they got re-done later. Great list.

    Tsuki's TTT

    ReplyDelete